Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We're official!

Just when I thought my brain couldn’t absorb more information or details, I received a large manila envelope from the Department of Trademark Registration. It felt super-thin, and I was hoping it wasn’t a rejection letter, or a letter requesting payment (these are coming more and more as this business grows), but instead….it was my Official Certificate of Trademark Registration! 

Congratulations Ella g! We are now an official brand! I am so excited and so pleased. After months and months of papers, filing, letters, and trying to understand legal documents, we finally made it….now let’s get to selling these bags! 

Now I just have to make sure I can use the logo without the weird gray square around it. Wasn’t someone supposed to get me a trademark lawyer? And where’s my coffee? How come I’m the only one photocopying around here?

xo, ella g

No comments:

Post a Comment