Friday, March 11, 2011

Back from China

Just got back from my trip to China. Wow. Soo over it. Good work with the factory though, as they seem to better understand what I’m looking for.

I think I tried about 16 times with different factories in different leathers in different shapes. Finally, after finding a good source for production and a team that is willing to work with me, we have a strong collection of 6 bags. They are cohesive, beautiful and definitively a brand. Now I have to sell them…..

I fell asleep the other night on top of my laptop, which is becoming an all too frequent occurrence. But it’s so sad that my computer was open to sites on financial factoring, how to hire a sales rep, import/export laws… You get the point. I used to want to go to law school. Now I’m really glad I never did. Anxiety clearly setting in…

xo, ella g

1 comment: