Thursday, March 24, 2011

Channeling Ben Franklin

I'm guessing only crazy people build businesses. I’m currently reading Ben Franklin’s autobiography. While he was a true pioneer and an entrepreneur, he was also crazy. I think you probably have to be, otherwise you think too much about how your ideas might fail. I guess I’m thinking less and less about how this can fail, because deep down, I know it won’t.

But exhaustion has set in, and I know this ride is just beginning. Spent my Thursday night figuring out my cost- analysis breakdown. God, margin calculations are hard for creative brains. I’m pretty proud of myself though…I have an excel sheet full of numbers and they all actually seem to make sense! Building a business exposes you to things you never knew you could do…

xo, ella g

No comments:

Post a Comment