Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Need intern. Rewards are great. Pay non-negotiable. Call me.


So, I finally found my perfect paper in China. Or maybe it found me, or maybe I just begged hard enough. (God, I’m getting to be a tough boss.) In any case, I found the paper, successfully completed my massive printing job, and carried all 3,000 pieces of marketing, press release, and line sheet paraphernalia home.

Then after lugging my 40-pound box of paper goods up 6 flights of stairs, and waking up at 3 am with crazy jetlag, I decided it was a brilliant idea to start stuffing envelopes, printing labels, putting on stamps, and checking zip codes. You know. The usual intern stuff. I know I sound like a broken record….but seriously?

Okay, well sometimes mindless work is relaxing….it’s better than watching TV.

But not better than spa day….

xo, ella g

No comments:

Post a Comment