Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finding the perfect paper

Paper goods in the US are so expensive. For anyone who has ever had to print mass quantities of business cards, brochures, etc., you’ll know what I mean. So I decided to outsource my paper and postcard printing to my good friends in Houjie. 

I designed the cards and had them sized, and thought it would be easy to just bring a sample to a printing place and have them print away. But in one night we visited three different paper printing places, and they all came up with different and not-so-good versions. The printing itself has been great, but we can't find the right quality paper. It’s like finding the perfect partner--you need to have all the right components to make it work.



Well, I still haven’t found the perfect paper, but I’m still on the hunt. If I don’t find it, I’m pretty confident it will find me.

xo,
Ella g

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on the hunt! but I also hope the perfect paper finds you! ;)

    ReplyDelete